May 1, 2017
Blending traditional Asian recipes with a modern twist, the new menu is inspired by the bounty of the sea and enhanced with flavors of Asian spices, herbs and marinades. Guests can a feast on a number of handmade entrees, including:
• Grilled Citrus Lemongrass Sea Bass– Chillean Sea Bass grilled to perfection and drizzled with an exquisite citrus lemongrass sauce; served with coconut fried zucchini giving it a bit if crunch
• Salmon with Lemongrass Cream Sauce – Perfectly grilled salmon smothered in a velvety sauce that is rich with the flavor of lemongrass and served on a bed of wok seared spinach
• Hot & Sour Fish with Zucchini Noodles – Popular in China, this simple dish is rich in flavor and tradition and is served on a bed of zucchini noodles tossed in Hunan sauce.
• Pineapple Chutney Sea Bass – Sweet homemade pineapple chutney is an excellent match for the rich buttery flavor of the sea bass; served with rice stir-fried with crisp fresh vegetables.
• Teriyaki Shrimp Pineapple Bowl – A Hawaiian delicacy that is as delicious and rich in taste as it looks; shrimps served in a bowl of rice with asparagus and pineapple slices
The menu highlight is the introduction of limited-time appetizers: all favorite dynamite shrimp in a bigger portion Dynamite Shrimp Grande; savory, hand-folded Salmon Tart and Tom Yum Soup – our version of this popular Thai dish.